Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wicca Made Easy: Guided visualization: Storytelling.

'There are many shamanic techniques, called ecstatic practices, that enable you to gain access to the Other World; among them are dancing, drumming and journeying, fasting, ritual and working with sacred plants.

There's also the age-old magic of storytelling, now called guided visualization. The right stories told in the right way for the right reasons can take you into the realms of Spirit'.

--
I've positioned myself confortably, closed eyes and breathed deeply, relaxing.

I've felt my body relax as I exhaled, and felt my mind calm itself when I inhaled.

My hands over my heart, and I felt it's steady, slow rythm.


My breath reached outward and deeper inward, and I've felt it to connect inner and outer, outer and beyond, beyond and within.

I've felt my consciousness changing, shifting, opening into the radiant dimensions within and beyond my physical body. As I've continued breathing I've felt myself rising, free to move anywhere.

In front of me door appeared. Old, beautiful, wooden door with handle made of gold in the shape of a curving branch. I've gripped the handle and pulled, but doors were heavy. I've pulled it harder and it opened.

I've found myself in disappearing mist, in the magical, natural land in the spring-time of the year. Following a carpet of green grass, full of spring violets. The sun was rising, the sky was blue and there was a soft warm breeze.

I've inhaled and filled myself with energy of this place.

Followed a well-worn path through a meadow and into the woods. With birdsongs in background, i've heard a stream with small rocks and water plants. Through the stream i've finally reached woods.

I've opened my eyes, and found in front of me a being full of love an compassion. It was green man, who was my guide.

Why a man appeared instead of woman?

I am not a gay, and woman would probably be a competition for a buddhist witch that I love. So the man came, for it was safer choice for this gender.


I've opened my heart and received his blessings, whatever needed was offered.

I've felt blessings, felt the energy of Creation coursing through me. It was place of Spirit.

Feeling my body infused with light and energy, love and Spirit, there was something in my hands, a gift for the Green Man.

There was something in my hands, something shaped from this energy. A sphere of light, with quickly moving butterfly-alike wings. A symbol of beauty flowering, after living for a while as a larva.

I've offered my gift and said thanks to the green man.

Time in this world came to an end. I've returned the way I came, past the door into my apartment, into my body, into the present.


I've returned with the power of Creation to manifest love and beauty, to give shape and form to Spirit, to create life that i long for. This was magic i am seeking.

I've opened my eyes, and clapped my hands three times, to help me ground myself and return consciousness to normal.

My feelings during this practice could be described as spring-time, young and beautiful. I am grateful for the green man's gift, perhaps he was best guide for me for now.

I've described in short my Guided visualization: Storytelling practice in my magical journal (this blog is my magical journal, among other topics).

No comments:

Post a Comment