Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Magick, Names & Aspects.

Word: 'Aspect' means: 'Side', 'Part'.

When i've played traditional, classic mage, in a unawakened (powerless & stupid) way, my Magickal name was Attentus.

Then something happened in me, i've started to awaken. Wisdom came to me, lessons appeared in my mind. i've started to build & share power with friends.

Attentus became one of my names, name of the aspect of me that works with traditional, classical magick.

... i think that my awakening happened because of Buddhism practices. Nothing happens without a cause.

But then i've started to use more than classics - i've used computers, digital tools, virtual reality & martial arts for magick as well.

Name of my aspect that uses modern tools & martial arts in magick is: 'Keanu'.

Name of the aspect that unifies Attentus & Keanu is: Diamant de l'espace (Diamant for short). 'Diamant de l'espace' is french words for: 'Diamond of the Space'. 'Diamant' alone means: 'Diamond'.

... why french words for a name? i have a french witch friend, so it's a courtesy bow to her.

... when i talk in a polish language, i address what i say to polish people (i speak to many people at once quite often). when i speak in english, i address my words to international people. when i speak in french i speak to my french friend and her friends.

... i think that 'part' meaning of the word: 'aspect' is easy to understand. it's all the tools & wisdom in me that is related with the part of me that uses them.

... what about side?

... i am not alone in my mind. i feel friends close to me in my mind. We share thoughts & feelings sometimes. i feel that lessons that appear in my mind are thoughts of my friends.

Friends also do favours for me, like lighting a candle when i need - and i do favours for them. We together build our power, we fight together to achieve our goals.

... so 'Part' is my knowledge, mindset & tools, and 'Side' is friends that empower, fight, correct & collaborate with me in our magickal ways. By language choice when i speak, i address my words to those who speak that language.

No comments:

Post a Comment