Thursday, April 25, 2024

My Desire for Wiccan Initiation.

As the time flows, I want more and more to be initiated in Wicca (Wicca is a Religion of Witchcraft, more or less), beside Buddhism. I am aware that following too many of spiritual paths might lead to confusion and insanity, but combining just these two seems to be nice and fine still.

I hope that my Buddhist Teachers do not mind, and perhaps we need time to prepare for that initiation. I'll wait patiently for as long as it's needed and necessary.

I need to read two books before I decide finally:
1. 'Modern Wicca: A History from Gerald Gardner to the Present' by Michael Howard (I have this book since a while),
2. 'Wicca Made Easy: Awaken the Divine Magic Within You' by Phyllis Curott (Ordered this book today, should arrive in about 2 weeks).


After my positive decision, it still might take a while before my initiation happens, because I wish to join the Circle/Coven of the Wiccan High Priestess, Phylis Curott, and She lives in the U.S.A. - quite a distance from Poland, where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment