Saturday, August 3, 2024

Proofs of Telepathy & Art of Colors.

Am I a telepath?

Recently, a while ago, I had something that looks like a proof that I am.

I thought about Art, about Visual Mood and Tension building and voice in my mind categorized it as 'Intensity Toning'. I never heard these words together before. Then voice explained that it's more generalized, more abstract and complete lesson in Art that encompasses and refines ideas of 'Visual Mood and Tension building'. More professional words too.

I rarely have proofs of telepathy, but sometimes I do. Then after a while psychological ego-rationalization kicks in and makes me doubt again.

The proofs of telepathy give me hope, make me want to live and not suicide, for I often speak in mind with a buddhist woman I love. Less of loneliness. Or I only think so.

--
Quoting Google:
1. 'Intensity, also called chroma or saturation, refers to the brightness of a color. A color is at full intensity when not mixed with black or white - a pure hue. You can change the intensity of a color, making it duller or more neutral by adding gray to the color'.
2. 'Tone in art simply refers to how light or dark a colour is. Each colour has an almost infinite number of tones. For example, think of the almost infinite variety between baby blue and midnight blue. Tone is now a central point in colour theory and an essential tool for all artists.'

I think the difference is:
1. Intensity is brightness or dullness, amount of grayness mixed in colour,
2. Tone is brightness or darkness, influencing mood and emotions.

--
P.S. As of recent, I am interrested Art-wise, in:
1. Intensity Toning & Colour Theory,
2. Fascination with Blackness,
3. Play of Light and Shadows.

When Blackness fascinates?

For example we can have a photo with Black, Magickal Athamé Knife. If the Knife protects it fascinates. If the Knife harms more than protects, one wants to puke instead,


Perhaps these lessons will arrive in form of thoughts appearing in my mind, perhaps I will buy books ... or both.

--
Update of 07.08.2024:

I've bought two books about Color Theory:


'Art of Colors' / PL: 'Sztuka Barwy' / by Johannes Itten is more theoretical, textual. But it contains black and white sketches and colorful images as well. This book is used by Fine Arts Academy in Warsaw, Poland.

'Color & Light' by James Gurney is a text with a lot of images, like album. Some text included, but images serve as best examples of the ideas presented in text. This book was recommended for me by a member of internet discord group: 'Art Lounge', that I am a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment