Monday, July 3, 2017

Reality is a Lie.



... got this message in the Golden Dawn's facebook group.

People involved in this art-message are Golden Dawn's Leaders - David Griffin & Leslie McQuade, styled as heroes from the Matrix film.

i think it fits well with a poem i wrote years ago.

> [ Reality is a Lie ].

i made a wish in my mind to awaken, but don't know how it'll manifest as of yet.

i did candle magick trick as well.

i really should buy Spellworking Course, but i'll have money for that next year, when i'll go working.

... thanks for inspiring me anyway ... as reality tries to turn me away from The Magick too often.


-- update 17:26 03/07/2017:

it looks i'll buy following book, if funds allow me (for now things looks good in this matter, should happen in a little more than a week).



hope it will help me awaken, got advice that it will, and that it's a very good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment