Monday, May 8, 2017

Tools Empowerment.



a Candle set alight,

.. as a part of Rite of Building Power for Protection.



A Request.

A while ago i've asked Thelema group via the Internet to empower my magickal tools, mentioned they can benefit from this as well.

For a while this post was blocked, then it was revealed to the whole group.


Wish fulfilled, Deal Made.

Today's early morning got insights telling me that Thelema started to fulfill my wish, to gain advantage.

Soon after i took refuge in Lama Ole Nydahl again, to ensure i won't lose my Way.

Then insights told me that a Witch from Thelema ranks will help me, will see to my tools empowerment - then later i'll use these to protect her & her own, as well.

i've agreed to this deal, on condition that it won't harm my Loved one & our family, our friends, Enlightend Love as a Way for Enlightenment, etc ...

Then i've lit my Black Candle, Protection Invocation Candle on my Magickal Altar.


Mantras.

OM MAHAKALAYE SOHA
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM MANI PEME HUNG

KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment