Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Rite of Radiant Protection.



A Rite.



Rite's Goal.

it's a Rite to protect myself & my karmic connections, through magickal means, according to the merit accumulated:
- merit toward me,
- merit toward my friends,
- merit toward reaching Wicca's Summerland,
- merit toward union with the Golden Dawn's Divine,
- merit toward Enlightened Love,
- merit toward Enlightenment.


Symbols Used.

A Five of the TAROT cards, powerful symbols, i've used to build magickal power.

1. The Mage card as an opening, states power's nature.
2. A Temperance card is next, it tells how power is built and spent - with responsibility, temperance & modesty.
3. The World card follows, it tells that power will manifest in the World, through Spiritual World, through the Malkuth Sephirot.
4. A Strength card that is next, symbolizes the power in itself.
5. The Stars card is last, it's from where the power is drawn, where we reach for it.


Athamé directs arcane energies, through the element of Air.


The Silver Pentacle (a powerful symbol of Protection) with a Black Candle (Protection Invocation Candle) receives the power directed by Athamé.


Power spreads Radiantly as the Light through the Air.


Visualization & a Gesture.

i've visualized myself with a black/silver cloak of Mahakala's Protection, surrounded with purple magickal energy aura.

i rose my arms upwards, to send protecting energy where's needed, then visualized energy lines reaching from me into the space, to my karmic connections.

This energy of magickal nature should Protect our Ways.


Directing the Will.

i wish to proceed with this a Rite as the time flows, to involve my will toward Protecting those who need.


No comments:

Post a Comment