Friday, October 7, 2016

A Raven Familiar.



A Raven Familiar Statue,

... beautifully made from resin, finely painted as well.


When i played a Mage Character named: 'Attentus' in the Roleplaying Game: 'Narfell', he had a Black Raven Familiar called: 'Visage', of a Feminine Gender.

People from that Roleplaying Game server still call me 'Attentus'.

i am slowly styling myself this way, anyway ... both for a Buddhist Woman i Love, as well as for my friend Nerialka & others.

It'll be not my only style, i'll use other styles as well.

... still i wish to have a Living Feminine Black Raven Familiar, i'll call her: 'Visage' as well.

So far, i bought a Raven Familiar Statue, perhaps it'll help me attract a real Raven Friend.


OM MANI PEME HUNG
KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

--


Attentus,

(Julian Sands from the 'Warlock' film, with hair turned Grey).


No comments:

Post a Comment