Friday, March 8, 2024

My Journal - Lucid Dreaming, OOBE & Milam.

A longer while ago I've practiced Lucid Dreaming, with 1 or 2 successes. When asleep i was aware that i am sleeping and to some degree i could control where the dream takes me, and my Mind.

Then I've dropped this practice because of thoughts appearing in my Mind. These thoughts told me that I have higher priorities in my life than Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travel (Lucid Dreaming can beu introduction to OOBE, to Astral Travel). Probably because of time & effort that has to be put in OOBE/Milam ... time & effort that i could put in fight for love.

Still, I had dreams sometimes where I tried to wake up but could not. I've dreamed that I am waking up ... then all of sudden, appeared sleeping again. Again and again, many times.

Now, however I had a dream where I slept but tried to wake up and go to do something on my computer... i've walked to it then appeared sleeping again .... few times again and again. Then phone rang alarm and I really woke up.

Then thought appeared that perhaps i am trying to Travel Astrally, to leave my body and go somewhere.

... this happened just after creating an art about a Deity from the Astrak Plane. Printed picture with Astra (Astral Deity) was on my way from bed to my computer too, so I've walked perhaps not to my computer, but to this Deity, seeking portal to go through. (This art is a picture just below, there's portal in background too).


I got excited but thoughts in my mind reminded me of my priorities. These thoughts told me that I'm forbidden to practice OOBE (Out of Body Experience), and Milam (Tibetan Dream Yoga), that I am forbidden to Travel Astrally.

Then another thought appeared in my mind, a voice who indroduced a while ago to me as a leader of Milam practicioneers. She told me that she will fight for permission and to make me practice Milam, for - according to Her - I am needed to serve her in the Astral. Perhaps, afterall, I could fight for love by serving Her in Astral Plane.

I think that She is from Lama Ole Nydahl's Sanga, like myself as well. Word: 'Sangha' means Buddhists' community.

I'm so excited.

... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment