Saturday, November 18, 2023

Oh, so Wonderful World …

This article is about abuses of supernatural powers. The title is a short form of a phrase:

'Oh, so Wonderful World ... Miracles happen, but beings suffer'.
/ pl: 'Jest przecudnie ... Cuda się zdarzają, a istoty cierpią'. /


It's not only about targetting someone with harmful power, but also about of how it is done.

I've experienced this in my mind. Thoughts appeared that someone prayed to his/her god, so unbelievers make miracle for his/her wealth. At their own costs, time, money, effort, risk, etc.

I did have a short talk with the praying one in my mind ... he/she didn't consider coming to agreement nor rewarding me, argumenting that he/she is entitled for using unbelievers because he/she keeps going to the church often.

Is it fair?

... I think not.

This was only example, it happens in any of religions, or so I think at least.

Every religion has better and worse people.

... Is Buddhism religion?

While by Buddha Karmapa 17th (Trinley Thaye Dorje) words: 'Buddhism is not religion, it's like science', we still have religious lessons, or so I think.

Did I have to obey? Faith and prayers have great power, and I was weak still. I felt forced to do my practices, to do wishes and magick, to make this 'miracle' happen.

... How Rude. :(

By my experience, the prayers for magick happen most often before Christmas, but also before Easter. Before Easter, people seem gentler and nicer, however. Maybe being unnice before and during Easter has more of unwanted consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment