Saturday, June 6, 2020

Yoda, disgrace among martial arts teachers, cursed be!

Who is being cursed?

Well there are many people with nickname: 'Yoda'.

... in this case its meant to target a disgrace among buddhist martial arts teachers, who uses nickname yoda - whom i met at buddhist center. 


Why is he cursed?

After beating me during training in which he used vulgar words - words that true martial arts teacher should be ashamed of ...

... he kept appearing in my mind, attacking for years, almost every day - seemingly just for a pleasure of releasing anger,

... his voice in my mind said that he is threatening Buddha for not fulfilling his wishes ... had visions of him shaking fist at visualized Buddha's image,

... his voice in my mind said that he wants to separate me from a buddhist woman i love.

... his voice in my mind said that he was going to rape a buddhist woman i love,

... his voice in my mind said that he was going to rape young girls that i write tales for, once they grow up,

... his voice in my mind said that he wants to steal money from me,

... his voice in my mind said that he wants 'karate kid' to do chores as cleaning his home for a bit of training.

... his voice in my mind said that he wants to kill me before i meet a buddhist woman i love again.


How is he being cursed?

... i've used modified version of a program to cast technomagickal curse,

> 'Virtual Adept Magick: A few lines of Code'.

Changes are as follows:
- Target: at Yoda,
- Use of 3rd Tier curse, instead of 1st.
- The line with 'suffer and perish'.







Meaning of word: 'Perish'.

Perish's meaning can range from 'begone', to 'begone from my world', to 'cease existing'.

... i've left meaning unprecised on purpose ... to allow those who participate in cursing, or just are interrested to choose, to have voting power.

No comments:

Post a Comment