Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Daily Prayer.

With this Silver Pentacle, i pray.





... i pray to Buddha Karmapa 17th Trinley Thaye Dorje and to Witch Godess Kali Ma - Mahakali,

This silver pentacle was consecrated on my 40th birthday, when i entered my middle age ... was consecrted in service to Buddha Karmapa 17th Trinley Thaye Dorje and to Witch Godess Kali Ma - Mahakali.

I pray asking for guidance, so i know how to beneficially serve,

I pray asking for protection from anything that separates me from True Love, with a buddhist woman i meditated with in a buddhist center. We meditated sitting next to each other, touching each other with knees.

I pray asking for protection from seduction, including from witches that i've a weakness for.

I pray asking for help in finding and keeping work.


When Mind is protected, then also Speech and Body, Actions are protected as well.

Let's not forget about our friends and others ... i pray for proper rewards or proper punishments, depending on our relations with them.

'By Connections According to Merit'.

That's all,
... i hope i didn't forget anything important.

SO MOTE IT BE.

OM MANI PEME HUNG
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM SHRI MAHAKALA HUM PHAT

No comments:

Post a Comment