Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Black Magick, Sects, Protection & Catholic Church.

Catholic Church irritates me, but i think it's still more beneficial than harmful, even if annoying too often.

Black Magick Seduces & Fascinates when in service of Light, but when too dirty - it makes me feel like a vomit.

Do i wish to abolish the Catholic Church?

... it would be too Sectarian Practice, so no.

Sects are movements of Religious Protest, i prefer to criticize & reform church instead of destroying.

Can my Black Magick be used to Protect Church Members & others?

... at wise terms yes, but i won't promise miracles. i have costs & expenses, as well.

i wish for a Peace between Good & Evil, but not at all cost.

i will protest against abusing my friends, either for evil or good, or indifferent minds & souls.

i will protest against Murders, Rape, and Enslavement as well, but what is Enslavement and what is a Lesson with Protection?

it would be the very unwise to attempt to bribe me to turn me against those i care for.

otherise i can serve with Protection, using Magick as well, either White, Black or other.

i support the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, as well as Papal Church more than other God-followers, however.

Other religions & views have a place in my mind & heart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment