Saturday, April 21, 2018

Awareness & ESP.

We do not live in isolation.

i think people have mind contact, even if they are not fully aware.

... had insights that ESP works through subconsciousness, manifesting in form of insights, visions, etc.

i think i followed insights, followed my thoughts & feelings of other beings appearing in my mind, serving them in many ways - from writing a blog article on a request, by buying something in shop, to eating certain dishes, etc ...

i think this led to awareness heightening, to perceiving more beings than before - both more and less advanced in awareness.

Beings that ordered services from me in my mind were defeated - i think they will serve me for a while, then.

... by serving one gains advantage, by a common sense & the spiritual challenge rules.

... my ego lessened, awareness increased.

... had insights that i can introspect better by speaking mantra / spell 'Scan' in mind or aloud while observing a mind's part.

... had insights that this can increase my understanding of parts of my self, a scan into minds of beings i have connection with through subconsciousness is the same as an introspective scan in my own mind.

... had insights that i can 'scan' deeper & deeper - reaching minds of beings, then into minds within whom i scanned before - reaching as deep as i wish. the deeper, the worse karma and more troubles, however.

... had insights that this leads to being able to perceive even distant parts of reality, seeing through eyes, hearing through ears, ... of beings i have connection with. Probably with spell / mantras as: 'clairaudience' or 'clairvoyance', and similar.

... when i scanned a few of people appearing in my mind, a question appeared in my mind: 'Do you wish to help them?'

... i agreed in 3 cases out of 4, agreed to transform their thinking by interacting with their thoughts - with abstract spells / mantras as: 'happy', 'calm', 'beautiful', 'clear' or other, to improve karma of theirs and mine. these spells / mantras affect thoughts, by increasing certain qualities in thinking, setting karma for improvement in motion - so effects increase with time, gently letting others & myself evolve into more perfect thinking, mindset & view, with lasting effects, as well.

... i do not wish to abuse this ability as it would harm my own karma, endanger my love pursuits, as well.

i think self is more than ego, it's both me and beings around me, my friends and unknown beings that i have a mind contact with.

... ego is 'i', self is 'we'.

... ego creates illusion of separation, and when ego is defeated, the barriers in mind break and disappear, awareness reaches further, mental borders between me and others move further away from my ego.

... 'mind knows everything, and allows for everything' - quoting a part of a Buddhist Lecture.

... different people have different awareness reach, borders either far away or close. the fact that i can perceive someone's mind & senses, doesn't mean they can perceive my mind & senses. the stronger ego, the closer borders, the more narrow awareness.

... i read that Buddhas are Omniscient, perhaps that way or more.

... i think Telepathy & ESP can work well with Magick, as well.

... Words, thoughts, movements and visualizations are all vibrations.

By David Griffin's 'The Ritual Magick Manual', vibrations are parts of spellcasting, affect reality as well, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment