Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Blessed Samhain is Tonight.




i've performed a Rite tonight, to honor Samhain, Wicca's Dark Mother & Wicca's Dark Father, as well.

i kept this a Rite simple for now.

On a Magickal Altar i did burn a little of Black Protection Invocation Candle, invoked Protections & Wisdom, then Skryed my own Reflection, to Reach Within.

Then i moved Candle to my Computer, Skrying Mirror as well.

i did invoke Protections & Wisdom again.

i did Skrye for Ancient Secrets, for Secrets of the Dead, as well ... with a proper spiritual Rites, i'll rediscover Dark Mysteries that way, perhaps.

i did Skrye Candle's flame, i did Skrye my own Reflection Again - i felt energy, thoughts focused on Shakti in my Thrid Eye Center on my forehead.

After a while i snuffed out Candle's flame, Rite was over.

i tried try to fulfill 'a time to study the Dark Mysteries' at Samhain.

i tried to skry my own Store Consciousness (Akashic Records) as well, to face my own Darkness, i'll skry Dark Mysteries of my own, from past lives, as well.

This way i tried to learn Dark Mysteries related to my True Love & Friendships, as well.

i'll try to serve Dark Mother & Dark Father with wisdom & powers rediscovered or discovered by skrying, as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment