Thursday, July 18, 2024

Awakening the Witch Within, 6th Step, part 2nd.

I've asked Reindeer Seer to show me how I can change, to be able to help myself and the world.

Using the Phyllis Curott's Witches' Wisdom TAROT Deck, I did 1-card read with this intention, the intention to show me how i can change and help myself and the world.

The card drawn was '6 of Water'.

I've described this card earlier in this blog.
> [ Awakening the Witch Within, 5th Step ].

--

I've understood that i should go with the flow, where life takes me - to go with life's flow and to help nature, mother earth in process.

I've understood that sometimes life and one's reality change suddenly, and that one should adapt appropriately. This is both risk and opportunity.

I should focus on my priorities, rest is irrevelant.

Sometimes I'll need to accept harsh lessons and face my destiny boldly.

After going through harsh lessons, one becomes stronger and wiser, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment