Friday, March 31, 2017

White Magick for Prosperity.




a Prosperity Rite cast.



Introduction.

i've burnt incense sticks again - for White Magick & for Prosperity this time.

This time i've used matches instead of a cigarette lighter & proceeded from left to right with lighting incense - practice makes perfect, each casting is more refined, as it should.

i've done the four steps of spellcasting correctly (intent, correspondence, image & willpower).


Details.

i've decided that this a spell should increase money income (imagined money being put into wallets) of me & of my karmic connections - according to accomplishment.

i've decided that this a spell should protect against unwise spendings as well - using each one's wisdom for themselves, as to what is unwise spendings - for i don't want to force others spend money my way against their wisdom.

i've also decided that those who abused my goodwill & prosperity cast(s) should have less or none of benefits of this a spell, depending on the details. Abusing my friends' trust is also abusing my goodwill, my friends both in Buddhist, Esoteric & Mundane circles all count.

i've decided that in my case at least, the income should appear in form of contractors appearing - not in form of money stealing from others, for i prefer to work fairly for wealth.


Plans for a future.

i don't like when someone forces me to do something, or even suggests - it's abusing my goodwill.

Sharing ideas & advices i consider nice, however.

i could use ideas & advices for future casts - including possible use of my pewter/crystal wand that is especially useful for Abundance, Healing & Power casts.

i still have more than a few of incense sticks, for Protection, for White Magick & for Prosperity, as well as Ivory Lace incense associated with the element of Air. Ordering more incense is possible in future as well - but let's understand that shipping & mailing costs are not so small.


Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment