Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Eye & Ring, two of new Spell - Mantras.

... following insights, i did buy two of Magic: the Gathering Online spell cards.

     

-=- M:rGO cards used. -=-


... then thoughts appeared, structures in mind formed.

... got insights that these spell cards have uses in Spell - Mantras, as follows:

'It is Eye',

'It is Ring'.


... then insights explained that Mind's Eye is associated with Thrid Eye & Crown Chakras, that grant telepathic ability to see what's in my mind, and through it - with minds with whose i have connection with. Had insight that telepathy works through one's subconsciousness, and can result in Visualizations, as well, anyway.

... insights explained me that Mind's Eye also allows to reach for Inspiration, for Wisdom.

... insights explained me that Mind's Eye casts light around, creating shadows as well, so it has Protecting Qualities.

... had insights explaining me that Ring is associated with my Loving Eyes Signet, as well as with Sol Ring, therefore it can be used to enhance one's Compassion, Love, and Spiritual Power.

... had insights that this Ring is associated with the Heart Chakra as well.


... i've started to use following Spell - Mantras:

'It is Eye' - to understand thoughts & feelings in my consciousness, and to gain Wisdom of how to react to these Wisely, to Protect as well, mostly my Mind from disturbing thoughts & feelings,

'it's a Ring' - to increase Spiritual Power, Compassion & Unconditional Love,

'Awaken' - for myself & others to realize Mind's Potential, to defeat anger, hate & fear,

'Awaken Away' - for myself & others to realize Mind's Potential, to defeat anger, hate & fear, to create distance & space in Mind.


i've used these Spell Mantras in my mind, and succesfully defeated many of disturbing thoughts & feelings, understood myself better, perhaps understood words of others as well.

My Buddhist Way focuses on Mantras, it's Holy Tantric Mantrayana Way, combined with the Way of Insight, with Way of Trust as well/ On the Way of Trust one identifies himself or herself with Teachers, tries to think & behave as Teachers, until becomes as them /.

i am starting to see that Mantras & Spells affect me greatly, that these can be powerful.




-=- My Silver Loving Eyes Signet Ring. -=-

No comments:

Post a Comment